Join our referral program as an affiliate and earn 5% commissions for every customer you refer. You can earn $1,000+ every month in your PayPal!Get your Unique Referral URL
How it works?
Many of our customers spend $10,000+ on content every year. Referring just a few people can lock in thousands in commissions.
Sign up for our affiliate program and get a unique referral link. Share your link on socials or email it to your network.
Earn 5% commissions for every customer you refer. If your referrals spend $10,000, you earn a cool $1,500!
No fee payout via PayPal every month. You can choose your personal PayPal as well.
Find your answers
- We do everything we can to make your referrals happy.
- We'll engage your referrals regularly to convert.
- We have a very high quality bar to ensure satisfaction and repeat orders. Which means you can make a lot off a single referral.
- You'll receive monthly payouts via PayPal.
- We cover the fees, so you'll get 100% of the money you earn.
- There is no caps on commissions and you earn on every order that the customer places.
- The commission stays in place for 1 year from the date the customer signs up as your referral.
There are a few rules about our affiliate program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for Testimonial through your own affiliate link)
Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn't sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.